Pages

Friday, April 01, 2011

A is for Adventure...

...and April, and airports (sigh), and appreciation, and...

A challenge. Just in case I didn't have quite enough going on, last month I signed up for the A-Z Challenge. Twenty-six blog posts in April.

Every day except Sundays. If twenty-six looks and sounds familiar to those ...um... familiar with the alphabet used in English, it should. The blog posts are themed - one for each letter.

What do I know about "Q"? Funny you should ask...but that'll have to wait a few weeks.

Anyway, another "A-word", we're airborne again. And I'd promised myself "not again" - at least for a good long while.

Well, not actually airborne as yet (is it not ever thus?). But soon. How do I know? The Airline told me so.

What's that double positive that signifies a negative?

Yeah, right.

Up, up and...Away.

9 comments:

  1. I love that your entry is creative AND short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the ride and hopefully tomorrow won't be "B is for being stuck at the airport" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always rather liked Airport Adventures, myself.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great starter post! Only 25 post left to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're off to a great start! only b to z left

    stopping by from the a to z

    http://baygirl32.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all, so much, for commenting. Always greatly appreciated.

    Now, on to the next letter...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack! Gee, that's and A word too. So you've joined the insanity. Have fun with it. I see Laura certainly is.
    ~jon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always loved airports. I am not sure if romanticism I associate with flying or just the technology behind flight. Regardless, it's one of my favorite places :-)
    ~2

    ReplyDelete