Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bet your phone can't do this!

Then again, it's very possible that you don't want your phone to do anything of the sort.


Why ever not?


I have this odd affinity for koi. If I come across a koi pond I can be found, much time having passed, staring at them. Just watching. There is something very peaceful about them.


Of course, I have my koi fountain pen. A functional work of art - signed by the Japanese artist who made it.


And then there's the fish. A pair of them. Chasing one another in a circle. Just above my left shoulder blade.


A fifteen-year-old tattoo. My first. Fish, because I am a Pisces. Koi because I saw the image. Koi. How could I not?


And now there is a Koi Pond application for the iPhone. It doesn't do much - except display koi in a pond. And make noise. Water, birds, frogs, insects. All of the above. I turn off all but the water.


And, I have a koi pond on my desk. It just looks like an iPhone.


Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment